Followers

Sunday, July 9, 2017

Elements of Nature

 International Art & Soul, a challenge which has been put together to incorporate any type of craft, paper, wood, flowers, recycling, glass - the world is your oyster :).  Come on over an join us with you artwork :)

Challenge #12 - Elements of Nature


Oh so many ideas for this challenge it was hard to settle on a final choice.  I have not done any watercolour backgrounds for ages so for this card my final decision was based around creating my own watercolour background in my favourite colours :) :) :).  A clean and simple card using two dies - Ornate Trellis from Crafters Companion and the doily from the magazine Die Cutting Essentials; and stamps from  the Creative Stamping magazine.  To finish off I added liquid pearls in very pale blue.

Challenges entered:-

2 comments:

  1. The watercolour background is beautiful and that CC trellis die is super, I haven't seen it before. A lovely thank you card. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those colours. They're among my favourites too. I love the CAS lines in this one too. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi