Followers

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Little Nurse

Hello folks.  We have another challenge at One Stitch At A Time so how about popping over to see all the fabulous creations by the design team.  The prize this month is an awesome digi pack containing several images and a paper pack too - how cool is that.

Challenge 256

Theme 'Anything Goes with 3D - bags, boxes, pop-up etc.

I always find having a few decorated bags at hand a good idea to pop wee gifts into for that special person.  Normally I make birthday bags but for this one I thought I would go with a get well theme although when the bag was finished I recon it could also be used for a friend in the medical profession too, rather handy :) :) 



Ingredients:-
  • Image -  Little Nurse by Beary Dust
  • Colouring medium - Promarkers, Polychromos and, Spectrum Noir Inks
  • Dies - Crafters Companion Die'sire - Thining of You
  • From my Stash - flowers, gems, shimmer spray ink, and lace
I am entering this card into the following challenges:-
Thanks for looking and hope you have a happy crafting day:)

7 comments:

  1. Such a lovely idea.. a gorgeous gift bag. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting with Friends. Sue DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOw, swooning over this bag, great project using great colors, so glad to see you at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great creation - love all the flowers and your colouring - thanks for playing along at I love Promarkers. Good Luck, Liz (:(|)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm amazed! The details are stunning! Such a great project.
    Thanks for sharing it over at the ATSM blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful gift bag Jane. Love how you gave it a personal touch to your friend.
    So sweet.
    your dt sister
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous bag Jane. Love the cute image. I'll have to look that one up. I have a niece who is a nurse and it would be perfect for her. Love how yu embellished the pretty bad. Maggie - DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful gift bag, thanks for sharing it with us in the Brown Sugar Challenge, Karen DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi