Followers

Monday, October 5, 2015

Delphinium Fairy

Morning everybody, hope you are having a happy day :) :) Today I am sharing a card I have made with you using the image Delphinium Fairy by Gabriella Szabo available from the store in digi format.  
To begin with I coloured the image with Polychromos and then added a background using Pan Pastels.  I also added the leaf at the bottom of the image.  Next, using a square card blank, I cut my image to fit and fully cover the front.  Not having done this before as I do love mounting my images using dies I was struggling with the inner feeling of how flat it felt :) :) :) Next I die cut in white the Wildflower Corner die from Memory Box and then coloured the leaves and flowers using Promarkers to tone in with my coloured image and added blue embossing powder to the small blue flowers.  Finally a sentiment was added and some lace which I also coloured with Promarkers.

Ingredients:-
  • Image - Delphinium Fairy by Gabriella Szabo
  • Colouring Medium - Polychromos, Promarkers, Pan Pastels
  • Dies - Wildflower Corner from Memory Box
  • From my stash -  lace, embossing powder
Challenges entered:-


9 comments:

  1. Beautiful fairy card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the colouring and the details, thanks for playing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable. TFS and joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a nice image and you did an amazing job colouring it. You put so much detail into this card yet it still looks simple and elegant. Thanks for joining us at the stamping boutique challenge blog -Annalisa (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully crafted card! Your coloring is gorgeous and the design & embellishments are perfect to compliment her. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede for the weekly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what beautiful colours. Great job colouring in too. Thank you for joining us at Crafting with Dragonflies. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card, Mimi, and I have to say, I have coloured lots of things with my Promarkers, but not lace..thank you for the idea, also, thank you for sharing with us at Whoopsi Daisy this month, best of luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty! I love the colors! Thanks for joining our Things With Wings Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas!
    DT Tina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing coloring and pretty card. The color combo is perfect.

    Thanks for playing with us at Colouring in Scrpaland and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi