Followers

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Lily Fairy Notebook

Hello folks.  We have another challenge at One Stitch At A Time so how about popping over to see all the fabulous creations by the design team.

Challenge #211

Theme 'Ribbon or Lace' 

The sponsor is StitchyBear Digital Outlet with a prize of $9 to spend in the st. To win main prize you MUST use an Image from our store. Runner up prize for person using none store image is $3 to spend in the StitchyBear Digital Outlet. So everyone can win something ;O).

For this weeks DT card I have used the digi Lily Fairy by Digi Blessings.  I totally adored colouring this digi in, great fun.  Next I cut using Spellbinders Grand Circles.
 I attached Embroidery Anglais which was already ruffled around the back.
Onto the card blank which I embossed with an Embossalicious folder for the top half and then went over the top with a green stamp pad.  For the bottom section I added lace then went over it to with the green ink pad.
 Promarkers used
 Onto the bow now which was made out of organza and then I attached a wee white flower, the same as used on the box I made to hold the notepad.  I have just realised I did not take any photos of the box - sorry.
 Next to find some white flowers, I used roses, carnations and lilies and a strand of pearl.  Here you can see the items I have ready.
 Time to assemble.




Ingredients:-
  • Digi -  Lily Fairy by Digi Blessings
  • Die - Spellbinder Grand Circle
  • Embossing Folder - Embossalicious
  • Promarkers
  • Lace, pearls and flowers from my stash
I am entering this card into the following challenges:-
Thanks for looking and hope you have a happy crafting day:)

15 comments:

  1. Awww, poor fairy, I know just how he feels there as I vividly recall the shocked expression when I was awoken by a baby fox bouncing on my bed ready to play :-) :-)

    This is such a pretty note pad holder treasure ....Full of beautiful Spring freshness. I particularly love your awesome colouring of the lily of the Valley. Very natural and so delicate. You have cracked the bow tying too ....that bow is gorgeous.

    A very pretty notepad holder. Lots of love xxx ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute and beautifully coloured image. Just adore the notepad idea.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely project, beautifully made. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning, Jane. I am in awe of your colouring - your images always seem to come to life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely project, thanks for joining us at CC&CC cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply adorable Jane! Love all the wonderful details!

    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska ~ OSAAT DT ~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Jane, this is just lovely...the image is so cute and your colouring is awesome as always. I love the bright green you used and the lovely way you embellished it. That lace around the image is just stunning.

    Lynn, OSAAT DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super project just perfect for the Challenge at Sweet Stampin' this week. Good Luck. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is fabulous, especially love the lace round the image.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

    luv

    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. So lovely - perfect coloring of a very sweet image! :)
    Have a nice day...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, fabulous fun card and your coloured is fantastic! Thank you for sharing your card and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A great note pad holder!! Such a cute image, great colouring and I love the lace! Thanks for joining our Fairies and Fantasy challenge at Sweet Stampin' and hope you'll join us again soon! Love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely image and fabulous coloring. Great job on the note pad holder. Maggie, DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card, great image and superb colouring.
    Thanks for joining in my easel challenge at LCI this fortnight
    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is totally gorgeous, love the image & the design.
    Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Little Fairies, hope you will join us for our new challenge, spots & stripes.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi