Followers

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Easter Chick

I am feeling very privileged to be asked to showcase this lovely Easter pre coloured sheet available free from http://www.barnemix.no/index.php/hobby/kortlaging/269-freebie-paskemotiver-fra-high-tea-design. This is something new to me and certainly handy for a quick card.  The sheet is a freebie from www.barnemix.no/

It shouted Shabby Chic to me so that is the style I am going to try to achieve.  First I embossed some cream paper for the background.  After printing the sheet I cut out the elements I wanted to us then rummaged in my lace stash to find so lovely broad lace. Finally I put together some flowers and a pre made bow.  With everything now ready it was time to assemble.


Ingredients
  • Pre coloured sheet of images from www.barnemix.no/
  • Flower embossing folder
  • Lace and flowers from my stash
Challenges entered

6 comments:

  1. Wow - your card showcases the images beautifully. A fabulous card and I especially love how you've used the individual eggs. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this is a very different card for you treasure .....I don't recall you ever using pre coloured images before but I can see why this sheet would appeal to you. Shabby chic ....well yes but also vintage. I love how you incorporated so much texture with the stunning lace background and the toning flowers are gorgeous. This is such a calm, peaceful card and very beautiful for Easter.

    Lots of love Ingrid xxx ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love those layers of eggs under and around that sweet, sweet image. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Pile It On! :) -Alycia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, love the vintage look off the pictures and your card. Thank you for joining Artistic Inspirations, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful shabby chic card love the vintage image and great embellishments and embossing-thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, the little ducklings are so sweet and I love how you used the eggs. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi