I do so love monochromatic cards and grey is always a challenge but so effective I think.
I coloured the digi in Promarkers Ice Grey 1 through to 5 and of course a bit of black too. The digi was fussy cut and attached with foam tape. For the sentiment I used card which I printed the sentiment on and then edged in black lace. Black, white, black mats were used with the final while embossed layer finished off with silver line stickers.
- Black card, black and white papers and line stickers - Craft Creations
- Digi - Wind Swept by Barb Jensen and available from the Stitchy Bear Digital Outlet
- Promarkers - Ice Grey 1 through to 5 and black
- Die - Memory-Box Big Splash Border
- Embossing folder by Spellbinders
Passion For Promarkers - Shades of Grey (Nov 6)
PanPastels - Shades of Grey (Nov 3)
CMC Copic - ~Dudes, Guys, Masculine ~(Nov 10) - hope this counts, not a bloke image but certainly a card for a bloke :) :) :)